VAT Registration and Tax Representative
Registering your company for VAT is a legal requirement under these main circumstances:
- UK companies when the prescribed annual turnover is exceeded
- As a non-UK company, importing any of goods and/or services into the UK
- If you do not have any local employees, you will also need a tax representative who will represent your company in all matters relating to VAT and communications with HMRC
For VAT registration and VAT returns to the English tax authority HMRC will require the following documents:
- Proof of all imports into the UK
- In the case of there being no imports into the UK (up to this point), proof of your intention to import will be required. This proof can include: Commercial material in English, contracts with customers and partners, tenancy contracts for a production facility or offices etc.
- A foreign tax registration and a foreign VAT registration, if you already have a company in a foreign country
- Additionally there may be other documents required by HMRC during the registration process. We will forward all requests to you and ask that you submit the required information back to us as soon as possible.
We will complete VAT1A application, send it to you for your approval and then submit it to HMRC after your approval.
We will prepare and submit VAT return every quarter to HMRC. You will need to provide all the information which is necessary for VAT preparation (invoices, sales orders, and purchases orders etc.)
If you don’t have any employees in the UK, then you will also need a VAT representative. We will act as VAT representative for your company and communicate with HMRC on your behalf.
Prices for services:
- Registration for VAT £100 onetime fee
- Provision of a tax representative £800 per year
- VAT return preparation and submission £100 per quarter
- Communications with HMRC and other UK authorities – depends on the issue
- VAT deregistration £100 onetime fee
- EORI number registration £100 onetime fee
All prices are subject to VAT 20%. Plus wire transfer fee per each transaction, where applicable.
Contact us for a quote at email@example.com